Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Little More About The New Median Sib

I enjoy my art blog (marycarolart.blogspot.com), and I've been posting consistently on it for a couple years now - maybe a little longer. However, I want to keep it completely related to art. I started to just add these non-art posts to that blog, but then I decided against that.  The New Median Sib will be where I post on other topics.

The original Median Sib blog got its name from the fact that I am the middle sibling in my family - two older sisters and an older brother, and two younger sisters and a younger brother.  The word "median" means the middle number, and "sib" is short for "sibling." I came up with that after trying out other blog titles and finding they were all already taken. No one else had The Median Sib, and so I ran with it.

I think I started my original The Median Sib blog in 2004 or 2005. It was after my brief marriage to Doug - and before I re-married Ron.  I go through phases in writing. Sometimes I'll write more often than other times.

So welcome to the new and improved (hopefully) Median Sib blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment